CompositeLab Pro Review

CompositeLab Pro
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product is absolutely the worst thing that you can buy. They say that it is "A perfect choice for beginners and experts" I would say that you have to have a degree in filmmaking to understand this product.
you can only import one video clip at a time into the program, there is no sound, you can't even watch your video clip without it getting all glitchy. I have a green screen, and when I saw this product it seemed perfect for me, boy was I wrong! It is almost impossible for me to key7 out the green background. So just save another $60 dollars and buy final cut express. This is a piece of junk!

Click Here to see more reviews about: CompositeLab Pro



Buy Now

Click here for more information about CompositeLab Pro

0 comments:

Post a Comment